3556. Pallas - Falling Down

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81grcRvlYpL._SX522_.jpg
From: XXV; Year: 2011; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
Both a busy day and not feeling well, which is not a good combination when looking for inspiration for a song to pick. So, I went to one of my "go to bands" and chose this, the opening track to their 2011 XXV album.
To my ear it is almost like a mix between one of Dream Theater's more recent tracks and late '80s Rush... maybe I'm just crazy. But whatever the case I love the hard, progressive rock goodness throughout this one.

Hear Falling Down on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway

My song pick two years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Whiskey Man

My song pick three years ago today: Alphaville - Forever Young

My song pick four years ago today: Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

My song pick five years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

My song pick six years ago today: Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

My song pick seven years ago today: Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Spirit of the Radio

My song pick nine years ago today: Duke Ellington (Earle Hagen) - Harlem Nocturne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn