3586. Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81r8DM8bDWL._SX522_.jpg
From: Standing Hampton; Year: 1982; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Whilst thinking about which song to pick today this one came to mind. Most would probably remember it as the title track to the animated film Heavy Metal, but it's an excellent song in and of itself and is thus one of Sammy Hagar's bigger hits as well.

Hear Heavy Metal on YouTube.
Hear the original soundtrack recording on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Return to Forever - Flight of the Newborn

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Force Ten

My song pick four years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

My song pick five years ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick seven years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick eight years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick nine years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn