2106 Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61eN6qJgs8L._SY300_.jpg
From: Mardi Gras; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
For the last couple of days I've had this song, and a few others from CCR running through my mind. I know I say it a lot on my posts, but this is among my favourites from this band. It's no surprise that I say that a lot due to the fact that my blog I am posting songs that I like or I find interesting.
Anyway, oddly enough this is one of the few song on what would be Creedence's final album that John Fogerty sung and wrote. It is kind of a sad and wistful tune, which kind of fits being that it was their last album together.

Hear Someday Never Comes on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick three years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick four years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick five years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)