3217. Return to Forever - Flight of the Newborn

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411PHFMBJ6L.jpg
From: No Mystery; Year: 1975; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Funk

Getting a pick in on this busy, busy Funky Friday with this great funky jazz fusion tune from one of my favourite Return to Forever albums. Great technical music throughout set on an amazing funky foundation.

Hear Flight of the Newborn on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Force Ten

My song pick three years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

My song pick four years ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick six years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick seven years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick eight years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn