2953 Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610x-hqztOL._SX425_.jpg
From: Screaming for Vengeance; Year: 1982; Genre: Metal
I'm in the mood for some Judas Priest today; no other reason for this pick other than the fact that I like the band. Like most of their best songs this one has a massive amount of power behind it; simply an amazing song.

Hear Screaming for Vengeance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - Duchess

My song pick two years ago today: ABBA - Arrival

My song pick three year ago today: Barenaked Ladies - The Old Apartment

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago

My song pick five years ago today: Eisbrecher - Mein Blut

My song pick six years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Lookin' Out For #1

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Sonne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn