4860. Stone Temple Pilots - Down

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61GeSCQa0qL._SS500_.jpg
From: No. 4; Year: 1999; Genre: Alternative Metal
Here's a heavier one with a heavy riff-based melody from Stone Temple Pilots. It seemed like a perfect pick for this Sunday; it really fits my mood pretty good.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Weed Whacker

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band- The Fire Down Below

My song pick 4 years ago today: Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Judas Priest - You Got Another Thing Commin'

My song pick 6 years ago today: Van Halen - Right Now

My song pick 7 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Tell Me What It Is

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Mr. Soul

My song pick 9 years ago today: Megadeth - How the Story Ends

My song pick 10 years ago today: Sethian - Epitaph

My song pick 11 years ago today: Marcus Miller - Frankenstein

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jackyl - The Lumberjack

My song pick 13 years ago today: Blackmore's Night - Rainbow Blues
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn