3759. Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band- The Fire Down Below

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71tllbCThEL._SX522_.jpg
From: Night Moves; Year: 1976; Genre: Blues Rock
Had Bob Seger in the 'ol cranium, so not surprisingly, I'm picking one of his songs. This is one of the bluesier songs on this hit-laden album and is immediately recognizable to most.

Hear The Fire Down Below on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)

My song pick two years ago today: Judas Priest - You Got Another Thing Commin'

My song pick three years ago today: Van Halen - Right Now

My song pick four years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Tell Me What It Is

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Mr. Soul

My song pick six years ago today: Megadeth - How the Story Ends

My song pick seven years ago today: Sethian - Epitaph

My song pick eight years ago today: Marcus Miller - Frankenstein

My song pick nine years ago today: Jackyl - The Lumberjack

My song pick ten years ago today: Blackmore's Night - Rainbow Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In