3013. Judas Priest - You Got Another Thing Commin'

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/610x-hqztOL.jpg
From: Screaming for Vengeance; Year: 1982; Genre: Metal
In the mood for some Judas Priest this morning; no other reason for this pick other than it being a kick-arse song.

Hear You Got Another Thing Commin' on YouTube.


My song pick one year ago today: Van Halen - Right Now

My song pick two years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Tell Me What It Is

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Mr. Soul

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - How the Story Ends

My song pick five years ago today: Sethian - Epitaph

My song pick six years ago today: Marcus Miller - Frankenstein

My song pick seven years ago today: Jackyl - The Lumberjack

My song pick eight years ago today: Blackmore's Night - Rainbow Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn