4848. The Guess Who - Of a Dropping Pin

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81DjJ5pboeL._SS500_.jpg
From: Canned Wheat; Year: 1969; Genre: Rock
Was listening to some of this album last night... you know the rest. I seem to be running out of songs from this great album to choose from since I've already picked quite a few off it.
Anyway, this one is great "headphone music;" I love the way they pan the different tracks around so the music kind of swirls around your head. The lead guitar and the vocals share the lead with two somewhat similar melodies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure