4858. Kool and the Gang - Funky Granny

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91EaHpS8ZSL._SX522_.jpg
From: Music is the Message; Year: 1972; Genre: Funk
Time for another Funky Friday pick with this rather fun one from Kool and the Gang. I've always loved the light-hearted and just pure fun that comes with the funk genre and again, this one has a lot of it in spades.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Bachman Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Away From Home

My song pick 3 years ago today: King Crimson - The Night Watch

My song pick 4 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Trains

My song pick 5 years ago today: Three Dog Night - Feelin' Alright

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Like a Rock

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Coasters- Poison Ivy

My song pick 8 years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Earthling Parade

My song pick 9 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Kings of Sleep

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Lovely on the Water

My song pick 11 years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Just a Song Before I Go

My song pick 12 years ago today: Robert Mitchum - Ballad of Thunder Road

My song pick 13 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Harvest Moon
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn