4865. Joe Tex - Ain't Gonna Bump No More

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51X014s%2BTeL.jpg
From: Bumps & Bruises; Year: 1977; Genre: Disco/Funk
This one from Joe Tex has a very infectious beat and bass line, which I guess comes with disco/funk music. It's also kind of a funny song with the lyrics and subject matter of a smaller guy getting pushed around on the dance by a large woman.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: The Moontrekkers - Return of the Vampire (The Bogey Man)

My song pick 3 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Confusion

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Lap of Luxury

My song pick 5 years ago today: Victor Wooten - You Can't Hold No Groove If Ya Ain't Got No Pocket

My song pick 6 year ago today: The Spooks - The Spook Walks

My song pick 7 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Drums of Heaven

My song pick 8 years ago today: Irving Berlin - Alexander's Ragtime Band
 
My song pick 9 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Della Brown

My song pick 10 years ago today: Van Halen - Unchained

My song pick 11 years ago today: Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns and Money

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes

My song pick 13 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 565 - Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn