4864. Queensrÿche - Another Rainy Night (Without You)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71k51lEzaQL._SX522_.jpg
From: Empire; Year: 1990; Genre: Progressive Metal
I admit it: I like Queensrÿche's Empire album a lot; in my opinion there are only a very few weak songs on it. Another Rainy Night (Without You) is one I've always liked quite a bit; from the great music to the deep lyrics, it's a great song in my opinion.
"Strange how laughter looks like crying with no sound; Raindrops taste like tears without the pain." 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: The Cranberries - Dreams

My song pick 3 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Queen of the Reich

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Human League - (Keep Feeling) Fascination

My song pick 5 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Endless Enigma (Part 1)/Fugue/The Endless Enigma (Part 2)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hawkwind - Lost Chances

My song pick 7 years ago today: Elton John - Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Béla Bartók - BB 52 - String Quartet No. 1 in A minor

My song pick 9 years ago today: Victor Wooten - Us 2

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water

My song pick 11 years ago today: Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

My song pick 12 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Here is the News

My song pick 13 years ago today: Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn