4846. Jethro Tull - Nothing Is Easy

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91-kwr2KTrL._SX522_.jpg
From: Stand Up; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
I'm surprised I have not chosen this song yet; it's one of Jethro Tull's more recognizable tracks from their earlier incarnations.
This one still has a lot of the bluesy sound/feel held over from their previous record and blends quite well with the newer, more rock sound that the band has at the time.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: John Denver - Heart to Heart

My song pick 3 years ago today: Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole

My song pick 4 years ago today: Gene Pitney - (The Man Who Shot) Liberty Valance

My song pick 5 years ago today: Genesis - A Trick of the Tail

My song pick 6 years ago today: Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water

My song pick 7 years ago today: Parliament - Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pallas - For the Greater Glory

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steely Dan - Peg

My song pick 10 years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Selling Yourself Short

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Left Right

My song pick 12 years ago today: Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes

My song pick 13 years ago today: Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn