4843. Van Halen - Love Walks In

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81MlBgddxpL._SX522_.jpg
From: 5150; Year: 1986; Genre: Rock
As most know, the other day we all heard of the death of guitarist extraordinaire Eddie Van Halen. It's quite sad and shocking to hear about such a talent and rock mainstay passing away.
Anyway, I had this song playing in my mind most of today, so I'm making it today's pick.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Blondie - Heart of Glass

My song pick 3 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Angel

My song pick 4 years ago today: Billy Joel - My Life

My song pick 5 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard it Through the Grapevine

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Four Tops - Standing in the Shadows of Love

My song pick 7 years ago today: Asia - Here Comes the Feeling

My song pick 8 years ago today: Sol Ho'opi'i - St. Louis Blues

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Les Brers in A Minor

My song pick 10 years ago today: Puhdys - He John

My song pick 11 years ago today: Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Who - Pinball Wizard
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn