4852. April Wine - Comin' Right Down on Top of Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZevKJ8OML.jpg
From: First Glance; Year: 1978; Genre: Rock
I randomly chose this song today for no other reason that I like it and the band and I have not chosen one from them in a while. The dynamics in how they go back and forth between soft and quiet to loud and hard is really done well and one of the main aspects I like the most.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Where Were You When I Needed You

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Moody Blues - Are You Sitting Comfortably?

My song pick 4 years ago today: A-ha - Train of Thought

My song pick 5 years ago today: Motörhead - Motorhead

My song pick 6 years ago today: Leon Mitchison and the Eastex Freeway Band - Street Scene

My song pick 7 years ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Leave That Thing Alone

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jim Croce - Photographs and Memories

My song pick 11 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Turn To Stone

My song pick 12 years ago today: Sniff'n the Tears - Driver's Seat

My song pick 13 years ago today: Styx - Lady
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn