4836. Motörhead - Shine

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61L3umdH%2BiL.jpg
From: Another Perfect Day; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I kind of like the somewhat different sound of the music on this album comparatively speaking to the normal Motörhead sound.
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 2 years ago today: Rainbow - Man on the Silver Mountain

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Far Memory

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dream Theater - Descent of the NOMACs/Dystopian Overture

My song pick 5 years ago today: Vince Guaraldi Trio - Cast Your Fate to the Wind

My song pick 6 years ago today: Judas Priest - Living After Midnight

My song pick 7 years ago today: Heart - Barracuda

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Alan Parson's Project - Breakdown

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

My song pick 10 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lets Groove

My song pick 11 years ago today: Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd - Samba Triste

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

My song pick 13 years ago today - April Wine - Roller
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn