1514 Rammstein - Links 2-3-4

1514 Rammstein - Links 2-3-4
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/a8/51/fbed224128a02b8b70ada010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Mutter, Year: 2001
Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte

I really needed some Rammstein to listen to this evening; I decided on this nice rousing tune off of the Mutter album for today's pick.
From what I've read about this track, it was written in response to all of the crap the band gets from ignorant individuals accusing them of being a "Nazi metal band." In the song they go as far as to say they are on the other end of the spectrum.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Donaukinder

My song pick two years ago today: U2 - Pride (In the Name of Love)

My song pick three years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Uneasy Rider

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Psychotron

+

Comments

  1. Nazi metal band? What a horrible and ignorant thing to say about that nice, wholesome group that did that Barbie Girl song!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn