3392. Misterio - Stinking Zombies

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512kzdl6DzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Original Soundtrack, Year: 2010; Genre: Latin Rock/Surf Rock
Halloween again... I suppose I should pick something appropriate; this is one of the first ones that came to mind, so I'm picking it. This was the final track off the Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Soundtrack and is another spooky surf rock track; great music for the atmosphere.

Hear Stinking Zombies on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Helloween - Halloween

My song pick two years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Dracula Parts 1 & 2

My song pick three years ago today: Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt Kickers - The Monster Mash

My song pick four years ago today: Kreeps - Dead Men Walking

My song pick five years ago today: Dick Dale - Riders In the Sky

My song pick six years ago today: Andrew Gold - Spooky, Scary Skeletons

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Teil

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Witch Hunt

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Witches Promise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn