3019. Helloween - Halloween

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MNJGFFAFL.jpg
From: Keeper Of The Seven Keys (part 1); Year: 1987; Genre: Power Metal
I usually try to make an appropriate pick to match holidays like today, but I really didn't put much thought into my pick for this Halloween.
One of the first bands that came to mind when thinking of a song; what better than this aptly named band and song for today? An excellent song from an all that more excellent and legendary band.

Hear Halloween on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Dracula Parts 1 & 2

My song pick two years ago today: Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt Kickers - The Monster Mash

My song pick three years ago today: Kreeps - Dead Men Walking

My song pick four years ago today: Dick Dale - Riders In the Sky

My song pick five years ago today: Andrew Gold - Spooky, Scary Skeletons

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Teil

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Witch Hunt

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Witches Promise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade