5886. Heart - Without You

From: Magazine; Year: 1977/78; Genre: Rock/Hard Rock
Just felt like some earlier songs from Heart today; this magnificent cover of the Badfinger song, which was made famous by Harry Nilson was exactly wot I had in mind. As with the vast majority of their material from the time, Without You is at the level where you all but forget the other versions prior or since. I absolutely adore Anne Wilson's vocals throughout; so much power and emotion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Steve Vai - The Animal

My song pick 5 years ago today: Savatage - Strange Wings

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night

My song pick 7 years ago today: Luther - It's Good for the Soul (Parts I & II)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child 'o Mine

My song pick 9 years ago today: Charles Blackwell Orchestra - Taboo

My song pick 10 years ago today: Yes - South Side of the Sky

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pallas - Eastwest

My song pick 12 years ago today: Finntroll - Ursvamp

My song pick 13 years ago today: Eric Burdon & the Animals - Sky Pilot

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Cranberries - Zombie
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In