5888. Fleetwood Mac - I'm So Afraid

From: Fleetwood Mac; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
One of my favourites from the debut of Linsey Buckingham and Stevie Nick with the band, which was written and sung by Linsey Buckingham; his guitar work is the main draw for me. I have to say though, I like the vocals from The Dance better; much more power and easier to understand the words.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Motoreyes

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ween - The Mollusk

My song pick 6 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - At the Zoo

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Prime Mover

My song pick 8 years ago today: Dazz Band - Swoop "I'm Yours"

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Hunt by Numbers

My song pick 10 years ago today: Peter Jay & The Jaywalkers - Can-Can

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Home

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steve Vai - Details at 10

My song pick 13 years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

My song pick 14 years ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

My song pick 15 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In