2183 Yes - South Side of the Sky

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81XD230AlVL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fragile; Year: 1971-72; Genre: Progressive Rock
I've been meaning to pick this song for a while now; I actually thought I'd picked it at some point in the last few years, but I realized I hadn't.
Anyway, this is one of my absolute favourites off of their Fragile album; quite a complex and very musical track.

Hear South Side of the Sky on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pallas - Eastwest

My song pick two years ago today: Finntroll - Ursvamp

My song pick three years ago today: Eric Burdon & the Animals - Sky Pilot

My song pick four years ago today: The Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child

My song pick five years ago today: The Cranberries - Zombie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)