5879. David Bowie - Moonage Daydream

From: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars; Year: 1971; Genre: Space Rock/Glam Rock
Heard this great track the other day whilst out and about once again, which seemed like a perfect pick. It's interesting how it seems that the late-great David Bowie was about the only one who could write and perform a space rock song and it would become extremely popular hit. This record is loaded with great memorable tunes and this one is at or near the top in my opinion. There's not one single aspect of this song that I dislike; such a great song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: The Fixx - Red Skies

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Raising Steam

My song pick 6 years ago today: Tesla - Hang Tough

My song pick 7 years ago today: Quincy Jones - Summer in the City

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Delfonics - Hey Love

My song pick 9 years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Lazarus

My song pick 10 years ago today: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling

My song pick 12 years ago today: Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Dream

My song pick 14 years ago today: Azteca - What'cha Gonna Do?

My song pick 15 years ago today: Slaughter - Fly to the Angels
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In