3737. Tom Petty - A Face in the Crowd

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/715M9yCIrAL._SX522_.jpg
From: Full Moon Fever; Year: 1989; Genre: Rock
Yesterday after learning about his heart attack, false reports of his death, and then confirmation last night that he did, in fact, pass away.
I grew up listening to his music and his solo album Full Moon Fever in particular really was and always will be one that contains some of my favourite music of his.
He definitely will be missed; my prayers and thoughts go out to him and his family.

Hear A Face in the Crowd on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: John Fogerty - You Got the Magic

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones)

My song pick three years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Boogie Witcha, Baby

My song pick four years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

My song pick five years ago today: The Moody Blues - Don't You Feel Small

My song pick six years ago today: Depeche Mode - Stripped

My song pick seven years ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick ten years ago today: Rush - YYZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In