5977. Gerry Rafferty - Can I Have My Money Back?

From: Can I Have My Money Back?; Year: 1971; Genre: Folk Rock
Whilst not exactly the sound that might come to mind when you think of Gerry Rafferty's more popular music, it is definitely fun to hear especially if you are a fan of his. This record was his first solo effort recorded at about the same time the band he was in, The Humblebums, ended and just prior to Stealers Wheel began. His second, and much more successful solo record, City to City would release some seven years later after Stealers Wheel dissolved.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 5 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Ooby Dooby

My song pick 6 years ago today: Fats Domino - I'm Walkin'

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ultravox - Dancing with Tears in My Eyes

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Against the Wind

My song pick 9 years ago today: AC/DC - T.N.T.

My song pick 10 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Your Horoscope for Today

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Stand!

My song pick 12 years ago today: Sethian - Purity in Sorrow

My song pick 13 years ago today: Sethian - Nothing Is True

My song pick 14 years ago today: Steely Dan - Charlie Freak

My song pick 15 years ago today: Van Halen - Summer Nights

My song pick 16 years ago today: Apocalyptica (featuring Nina Hagen) - Seemann
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In