3364. John Fogerty - You Got the Magic

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61HItlOrPaL.jpg
From: Hoodoo; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
Got in the mood for something from John Fogerty today, so I am.
This is one that was supposed to be the main single off of "the album that didn't happen," but it was released by itself at least. Apparently John Fogerty didn't like how the album turned out and permanently shelved it and ordered the masters destroyed, but the songs made it out anyway as bootlegs.

Hear You Got the Magic on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs (Three Different Ones)

My song pick two years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Boogie Witcha, Baby

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

My song pick four years ago today: The Moody Blues - Don't You Feel Small

My song pick five years ago today: Depeche Mode - Stripped

My song pick six years ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick eight years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - YYZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn