2272 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Your Horoscope for Today

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61hAwtb9MCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Running with Scissors; Year: 1999; Genre: Comedy/Third Wave Ska
This morning I've had this rather funny song running through my mind, and as usual I thought I would make it my pick today.
This happens to be one of "Weird Al's" originals, which features music in the style of bands of the "Third Wave Ska" genre such as The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, which is pretty fun to listen to. However, as with most of his material the lyrics are the main draw, and this one has him running down comedic horoscopes for each sign of the zodiac at break-neck speeds.

Hear Your Horoscope for Today on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Stand!

My song pick two years ago today: Sethian - Purity in Sorrow

My song pick three years ago today: Sethian - Nothing Is True

My song pick four years ago today: Steely Dan - Charlie Freak

My song pick five years ago today: Van Halen - Summer Nights

My song pick six years ago today: Apocalyptica (featuring Nina Hagen) - Seemann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade