6304. Muse - Will of the People

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/A1xXd+rFqYL._SX522_.jpg
From: Will of the People; Year: 2022; Genre: Glam Rock/Hard Rock
Here is another rousing song from Muse, which is a band that I have had on my mind for the last handful of days. Gotta love that rock 'n roll/rockabilly vibe in the main riff; it sets off an interesting mix.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 5 years ago today: Eddie Money - Walk on Water

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Go Ahead On

My song pick 7 years ago today: Victor Wooten - I Saw God

My song pick 8 years ago today: Melvins - A History of Bad Men

My song pick 9 years ago today: Wild Turkey - Ballad of Chuck Stallion and the Mustangs

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nick Gilder - Here Comes the Night

My song pick 11 years ago today: Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman

My song pick 12 years ago today: Richard Wagner - WWV 90 - Liebestod (from "Tristian und Isolde")

My song pick 13 years ago today: Coven - Wicked Woman

My song pick 14 years ago today: Pink Floyd - In the Flesh?

My song pick 15 years ago today: Joachim Witt and Peter Heppner - Die Flut

My song pick 16 years ago today: Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim

My song pick 17 years ago today: Canned Heat - On The Road Again

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship