5934. Kenny Loggins - Whenever I Call You "Friend"

From: Nightwatch; Year: 1978; Genre: Soft Rock/Pop
Earlier, while I was working, I had this track running through my mind for some reason. If you were around during the late '70s into the mid '80s you undoubtedly have heard his duet with Stevie Nicks; whilst the verses kinda drag, it really picks up in the chorus.
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 4 years ago today: Eddie Money - Walk on Water

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Go Ahead On

My song pick 6 years ago today: Victor Wooten - I Saw God

My song pick 7 years ago today: Melvins - A History of Bad Men

My song pick 8 years ago today: Wild Turkey - Ballad of Chuck Stallion and the Mustangs

My song pick 9 years ago today: Nick Gilder - Here Comes the Night

My song pick 10 years ago today: Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman

My song pick 11 years ago today: Richard Wagner - WWV 90 - Liebestod (from "Tristian und Isolde")

My song pick 12 years ago today: Coven - Wicked Woman

My song pick 13 years ago today: Pink Floyd - In the Flesh?

My song pick 14 years ago today: Joachim Witt and Peter Heppner - Die Flut

My song pick 15 years ago today: Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim

My song pick 16 years ago today: Canned Heat - On The Road Again

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In