Song 382 ( Jim Croce - You Don’t Mess Around With Jim )



While watching the games today for some reason this song was running through my mind. I cannot remember the first time I heard this song, but I have always liked it. From what I understand, the line: You Don't Mess Around With Jim was written with the record company in mind, which he signed a bad contract. An aspect about the album's cover that I found funny was that it was a picture of him peering through a window of an outhouse: yet another jab at the record company.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me