6301. Audren - The Darkstone Will Shine

From: The Darkstone Will Shine; Year: 1997; Genre: Pop/Rock
For over the last decade or so I have tried to remember this song; I knew it was from a video game back on the original PlayStation in the late 1990s, but all searches were fruitless, until recently that is. You see, back then buying and trading in video games was really big and thus there were a lot of shops around where you could bring in the games you were done with, trade them in for credit on a game that was new to you. Because of this I played a lot of games during that time; I recalled seeing this music video at some point and there was a busker in game that you could give coin to and the music would then play. Never really looked back too much on the game, but I remembered the song and the video to some degree. Anyway, after many searches online off and on over the years I guess the search engines had gotten good enough to piece together the lyrics I could actually remember, and, lo and behold I found it!
Anyway, I cannot find very much about Audren, who was the artist that performed it, but was able to find the song. Apparently the artist is from France, and has released two studio albums besides this soundtrack song, so I will have to look them up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Ashes in the Fall

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Thermals - Power Doesn't Run on Nothing

My song pick 7 years ago today: Sandy Denny - Solo

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blondie - Call Me

My song pick 9 years ago today: Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alice in Chains - No Excuses

My song pick 11 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

My song pick 12 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick 14 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick 15 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick 16 years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick 17 years ago today: Savatage - Believe
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship