3343. Melvins - A History of Bad Men

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51X5M16n81L.jpg
From: (A) Senile Animal; Year: 2006; Genre: Sludge Metal/Alternative Metal
For about a week now I've been meaning to pick another song from the Melvins; I finally get a day without something going on. This is a rather heavy sounding track, but fun as always when listening to the band.

Hear A History of Bad Men on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Wild Turkey - Ballad of Chuck Stallion and the Mustangs

My song pick two years ago today: Nick Gilder - Here Comes the Night

My song pick three years ago today: Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman

My song pick four years ago today: Richard Wagner - WWV 90 - Liebestod (from "Tristian und Isolde")

My song pick five years ago today: Coven - Wicked Woman

My song pick six years ago today: Pink Floyd - In the Flesh?

My song pick seven years ago today: Joachim Witt and Peter Heppner - Die Flut

My song pick eight years ago today: Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim

My song pick nine years ago today: Canned Heat - On The Road Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade