Song 214 (Bryan Adams--"Run To You")

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Bryan_Adams_-_Reckless.jpg

There's a personal category that I have of music I listen to that this song belongs to. This is one of those songs that I really love the music and arrangements, but the subject matter and lyrics are a bit wanting in my opinion; it is still an excellent song.
The best part of this song for me is the bass line and the lead guitar. The bass line is the main hook to the song and is quite fun to play. While I do not completely like the subject matter of the song, Bryan Adams’ vocal performance is excellent in this song.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn