880 ( Forest - A Glade Somewhere )

880 ( Forest - A Glade Somewhere )
For a nice late pick on Sunday I could not go wrong with some Psychedelia/Folk music. This is one of the awesome bands that I discovered a while ago when looking through some Psychedelic music from bands that I had not heard of before. This was one out of many of their songs that I came to like.
Such a beautifully constructed song that is basically acoustic Folk with some electric instruments added into the mix; most notably a Hammond Organ performing a counter line. This is one of those songs that you could easily get lost in.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Weather Report - Teen Town
My song pick two years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - Orchestral Suite No.3 in D-Major, "Air" BWV 1068

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade