885 ( Hawkwind - D-Rider )

885 ( Hawkwind - D-Rider )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Hawkwind-mountaingrill.jpg

The song I picked yesterday got me into a Space Rock mood and ended up subjecting those around me to a lot of songs about space aliens, traveling through space, androids, assassins, and victorious eternal champions from distant stars.
Anyway, if you like Pink Floyd you probably would enjoy this song; it is one of their more casual listener friendly tracks. This is off of their 1974 Hall of the Mountain Grill album, which has to be one of my top five favourite albums of theirs.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Duran Duran - Rio
My song pick two years ago today: Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn