958 ( King Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet )

958 ( King Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet )
Another great act that has not graced my list yet; and this is one of the grand daddies of Progressive Rock. I could probably be over 50,000 songs into this list and there will be some act not represented on my list.
Anyway, this is quite a fun funky track with awesome bass from Tony Levin. "Thela Hun Ginjeet" is actually an anagram for "Heat in the Jungle."

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Slang 
My song pick two year ago today: Falco - Der Kommissar

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade