962 ( Queen - The Show Must Go On )

962 ( Queen - The Show Must Go On )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Queen_Innuendo.png

This one popped on my playlist last night and I knew which song I was choosing this morning. This is easily one of my top ten Queen tracks of all time; there is so much I like about this one. There is so much power within this track, this is mostly due to it being closely connected subject matter wise with Freddy Mercury's imminent death and his image and music living on.

Here is a music video with the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the performance from the Freddy Mercury Tribute Concert on YouTube.
Here is a Queen + Paul Rogers live performance on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55
My song pick two years ago today: Blind Mellon - No Rain
+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)