1151 Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story

1151 Rod Stewart - Every Picture Tells a Story
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/EveryPictureTellsaStory.jpg

I'm a bit under the weather this morning, so I am making kind of a quick pick. I guess I'll finally get around to picking this track; I have been meaning to choose it for about a month now. I have always been a fan of Rod Stewart's earlier work in the Rock genre.

Hear Every Picture Tells a Story on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - Red Sails in the Sunset

My song pick two years ago today: Jim Croce - Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy)

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - The Wake of Magellan

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn