1237 Journey - To Play Some Music

1237 Journey - To Play Some Music
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/Journey_self_titled.jpg

I've been hearing a lot of Journey lately and I thought I should pick another one of their tracks; this one comes from their '75 self-titled debut album. The Fusion inspired sound on this album shows off their Santana influence quite well.

Hear To Play Some Music on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Apocalyptica featuring Till Lindemann - Helden

My song pick two years ago today: James Gang - Funk 49

My song pick three years ago today: Midnight Oil - Blue Sky Mine

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)