1252 Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - My Soul For You

1252 Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - My Soul For You

Making a pick at the end of a rather busy day again; I heard this one while out and about today and thought it would be a rather nice pick.
This is another song that comes from the animé Macross 7, which featured music performed by the Japanese Metal band Humming Bird; the band in the show that Humming Bird put their sound to was known as 'Fire Bomber.'
Anyway, this is a rather mellow tune in comparison to the other songs featured on the animé. I love Yoshiki Fukuyama's vocals and guitar work throughout, especially in the acoustic version.

Hear My Soul For You on YouTube.
Hear the acoustic version of My Soul For You on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - D-Rider

My song pick two years ago today: Duran Duran - Rio

My song pick three years ago today: Rare Earth - (I Know) I'm Losing You

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In