1262 Jon Oliva's Pain - Through the Eyes of the King

1262 Jon Oliva's Pain - Through the Eyes of the King
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/ba/Maniacal_Renderings.jpg

Over the last few days I've been listening quite a bit of the music from Jon Oliva's Pain; this is one my favourites off of their '06 Maniacal Renderings album. It reminds me a lot of the classic, pre-Gutter Ballet, Savatage sound. There is a lot I like about this track, especially how the keyboards and guitars were utilized in the middle eight and solo.

Hear Through the Eyes of the King on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nora Bayes - The Japanese Sandman

My song pick two years ago today: Queen - We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions

My song pick three years ago today: The Little River Band - Reminiscing

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)