1301 Styx - Renegade

1301 Styx - Renegade
From: Pieces of Eight, Year: 1978
On to day six of my theme week of picking songs from dormant or dead song a day blogs; this one comes off of Britt's Song of the Day blog. Britt was a reader of my blog that decided to start a song a day blog of her own; while this one didn't go past 36 song picks, it was still a pretty good one while up and running; this one was Britt's 8th overall pick.
I've always been a fan of Styx's music, especially their material from this period. What I've found very interesting is that they are one of those bands that can be technical musically and for the most part still gain fanfare from the mainstream.

Hear Renegade on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Jaggerz - The Rapper

My song pick two years ago today: Sha Na Na - Blue Moon

My song pick three years ago today: The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade