1586 Triumph - Hold On

1586 Triumph - Hold On
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/4c/9f/bcdd4310fca0909bef5d4010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Just a Game, Year: 1979
Genre: Hard Rock

After some recent silliness that's happening this song came to mind; I thought I would go ahead and pick it.
I love the way this song starts out quiet and acoustic and keeps building until you have that nice large sound you'd expect from a late '70s early '80s power trio.

Hear Hold On on YouTube.
Watch a music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jack Black and Jason Segel - The Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Poems, Prayers and Promises

My song pick three years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Marrakesh Express

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - We Used To Know

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn