1593 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride

1593 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/be/73/be9c228348a013b82acc6110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: The Lost Christmas Eve, Year: 2004
Genre: Symphonic Metal/Progressive Metal

I felt like I should pick at least one TSO song this Christmas season; it really is the only time of year you get to hear them. Although, they've already released two albums and are about to release a third as well that is not season specific. Maybe I'll pick one off of those sometime in the future away from the holiday season.
Anyway, this one moves along quite nicely with all of that Symphonic Metal goodness that TSO is known for; I love the awesome well-defined rhythm and back beat.

Hear Siberian Sleigh Ride on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

My song pick two years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy/Angels We Have Heard on High

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - Father Christmas

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement