1596 Genesis - Land of Confusion

1596 Genesis - Land of Confusion
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41J2VKN7F7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Invisible Touch, Year: 1986
Genre: Rock

I'm having one of those mornings where I just can't get motivated and wasn't really thinking about music. However, while getting going this morning I had this '80s Genesis standard running through my mind; I actually thought that I'd chosen it already. Apparently I hadn't yet and since it feels like an excellent track for my mood today I am making it today's pick.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Stuck in the August Rain

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Feuer Frei!

My song pick three years ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Back In Time

My song pick four years ago today: Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello