1590 Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - I Am Santa Claus

1590 Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - I Am Santa Claus
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418Z6269AJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: I Am Santa Claus, Year: 1993
Genre: Comedy/Christmas Music

I decided that I should pick a much lighter Christmas song today and immediately I thought of this Bob Rivers' holiday tune set to Black Sabbath's "Iron Man." If you are really into silly Christmas songs Bob Rivers is a gold mine; he has released five full length comedy Christmas albums.
He did a totally awesome job in his arrangement on this one; I love how he utilized the "Jingle Bells" and "Joy to the World" melodies within the framework of the original song; of course with any good parody, the lyrics are top notch.

Hear I Am Santa Claus on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Daft Punk - End of Line

My song pick two years ago today: Avatar (Savatage) - Rock Me

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - White Witch

My song pick four years ago today: Paul McCartney - Little Willow

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn