1583 Steve Vai - I'm the Hell Outta Here

1583 Steve Vai - I'm the Hell Outta Here
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51o-FrSQ-OL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Elusive Light and Sound, Vol. 1, Year: 2002, (1992)
Genre: Metal/Hard Rock

I had this song playing in my mind this morning; it felt like a good pick for the day as well. I'm not too sure how it got stuck in my mind, it's not like this song is super catchy or anything, just amazing mindblowing musicianship here.
Anyway, this track was originally released on the soundtrack of the early '90s film Encino Man and was later re-released on his The Elusive Light and Sound, Vol. 1 album. Actually the entire album is made up of his music that was used in movies.

Hear I'm the Hell Outta Here on YouTube.
Here is an amazing live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fear Factory - Replica

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Changes

My song pick three years ago today: Heart - Black On Black II

My song pick four years ago today: Fontella Bass - Rescue Me

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn