1904 Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Earthling Parade

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41z9dIU1HvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Rocket Science; Year: 2011; Genre: Jazz Fusion/Bluegrass
I've been having a rather difficult time making my pick today. I had a few songs that I wanted to pick, but it seemed as if I was thwarted at every turn at finding the song online. Frustrated, I finally just picked this interesting track off of Béla Fleck & the Flecktones' newest album. However, as it ends up this is the second time I am posting the song due to me accidentally deleting the original post prior to finishing it, so, here it is anyway.
Like much of their material it's a very interesting blend of musical styles and sounds; if you have heard them before you should pretty know what to expect.

Hear Earthling Parade on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stuart Hamm - Kings of Sleep

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Lovely on the Water

My song pick three years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Just a Song Before I Go

My song pick four years ago today: Robert Mitchum - Ballad of Thunder Road

My song pick five years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Harvest Moon

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn