1954 Soundgarden - Non-State Actor

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51L8mhyyHsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: King Animal; Year: 2012; Genre: Alternative Metal
I'm having yet another busy day, so I'm having to make another pick rather quick and brief, which sucks because I do like this song. I figured I would pick another one from Soundgarden's new album; it was really the first track that caught my attention and became one of my favourites; let's just say that it's awesome in many ways.

Hear Non-State Actor on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Mushroom Tabernacle Choir - 12 Drugs of Christmas

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes

My song pick three years ago today: Ian Anderson - In the Moneylender's Temple

My song pick four years ago today: Dobie Grey - Drift Away

My song pick five years ago today: Lobo - Gypsy and the Midnight Ghost


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off