2012 Rush - Wish Them Well

From: Clockwork Angels; Year: 2012; Genre: Hard Rock
Well, this is my 2012th song picked, and, as I've been doing lately, I am picking a song from the year that coincides with my pick number. I'm still not too sure if I am picking one from this rather young year tomorrow; we'll have to see.
Anyway, when I say there was a lot of good music released last year that is an understatement. It seemed as if half of my favourite bands and solo artists decided to put out new material; to say the least my library of music had expanded in the extreme. Because of this it made picking one song from last year a bit of a chore. After a bit of thought, for no reason whatsoever, I decided on one from Rush's newest one Clockwork Angels. While it's definitely not the best song on the disc, this was one of the first "deeper cuts" to catch my attention the first time I listened to it.

Hear Wish Them Well on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Beatles - In My Life

My song pick two years ago today: Fairport Convention - She Moves Through the Fair

My song pick three years ago today: Uriah Heep - Gypsy

My song pick four years ago today: T-Rex - Bang a Gong (Get it On)

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Devastation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn